WebPoster is the integrated software solution for full-screen display of websites on our smart monitors.
The solution is ideal, for example, for displaying always up-to-date production instructions and statistics in factories or for digital signage applications.
WebPoster is available for our x86-based panel PCs as IQ variant and for our ARM-based IoT monitors as M3 variant. For the display of offline content, we alternatively offer the VideoPoster software.
The configuration is conveniently done via a web interface, so no physical access to the monitor is required for setup and modification. The displayed content is always up-to-date, as the selected web page is reloaded automatically or after a specified interval. In addition, thanks to the integrated embedded operating system, there are no recurrent costs for monitor management or system updates.
- Automatic start on power up
- Display of a preconfigured web page in kiosk mode
- Web interface for device configuration
(network parameters, web page address, reload interval, etc.)
- Remote monitoring of the current display on the screen via VNC
- Screen can be used in landscape or portrait mode
WebPoster M3 only:
- Interaction on the monitor via multi-touch and virtual keyboard
- Programmable timer for switching the display on and off