Some applications place special demands on TFT displays and touch screens: In industrial environments devices are often exposed to dust and dirt, in medical applications it is important that the devices can be cleaned and disinfected easily and thoroughly, and in public areas a robust and resistant surface is advantageous. To ensure that our display solutions meet all these requirements, we offer protective glasses in many designs and variants and also supply customized glasses. Our goal is to provide the perfect solution for your application.
The following options are available:
We offer you a wide range of glass types in different thicknesses. These shatterproof glasses are particularly robust and shock, impact and scratch resistant. Toughened or laminated safety glass minimizes the risk of injury in public areas.
- chemically hardened
- Alumosilicate glass (Dragon, Gorilla, Panda, Xensation)
Would you like to use a round display and need a suitable protective glass? The special design of your device is not rectangular?
This is not a problem, we deliver glasses in your individual shape.
For an individual and distinctive design, we can supply glasses with colored back printing according to your requirements. Your logo, pattern prints e.g. for a modern carbon look or prints for buttons: we implement your wishes 1:1.
Your device should be operated via a touchscreen, but you still want to give the user the feeling of buttons or sliders? Many special solutions are possible through glass processing and finishing:
- Cutouts, holes
- Fingertip or slider (circular / elongated), polished or ground)
- Edges, steps or grooves
Our robust antibacterial and antiviral display protection film releases copper ions that destroy viruses - including SARS-CoV-2 - and bacteria within minutes and significantly reduces the risk of infection from touch surfaces. Nevertheless, the film is crystal clear and tolerates all common cleaning agents. For our POS-PRO monitors and for projects, we apply the film precisely to our display solutions.
Antibacterial glass contains silver ions that reliably kill bacteria such as Escherichia coli or Staphylococcus aureus. They are also optionally available with AR or Easy-to-Clean coating and are particularly suitable for areas with high hygienic requirements, for example in the medical field.
Different coatings and filters on the glasses or lenses bring advantages for special areas of application:
- Antiglare and antireflection filters improve the readability of the display in sunlight and reduce reflections
- Privacy filters prevent viewing of screen contents when viewed from the side and protect the privacy of the user
- Easy-to-clean and anti-smut (AS) coatings offer a lotus effect and make cleaning the glass surfaces easier
- IR filters prevent the heating of the display by the front infrared radiation of the sun
- UV filters prevent the harmful long-term effects of the aggressive UV radiation from the sunlight
Please contact us, we are happy to help
Should a protective glass break due to impact or force, sharp-edged splinters may result, posing a risk of injury. Especially in public areas or in food production, this creates a considerable risk potential that can be avoided by applying a splinter protection film. The glass will break, but there will be no dangerous splinters.
The films are cut to fit the protective glass, laminated and:
- offer a hardness or scratch resistance of 3H
- consist of a PET / PVC material
- are only approx. 120 µm thin
- can be cleaned with alcohol-based cleaners
- comply with EN 12600 2B2 standard and are REACH and RoHS compliant