Embedded World in Nuremberg 26.02. - 28.02.2019 Hall 1 Booth 1-171
Embedded world is the world's leading international trade fair for embedded systems, from components to complete systems, from hardware and software to services.
At the Distec booth, we present our brand new IoT products and a selection of customized visualization solutions from various industries, which we have adapted perfectly to the requirements of the respective application in close cooperation with our customers: from a high-quality fully automatic coffee machine via a state-of-the-art vehicle diagnostic system to energy storage for photovoltaic systems. We present the latest TFT displays from a rugged 7" to an impressive 75" with 4K resolution. Of course, you will also see touch screens of the latest generation in operation. Our new 7" and 10.1" IoT modules with integrated PCAP touch screen and high-quality stainless steel housing are plug-and-play solutions based on the Raspberry Pi and front IP65 protected. A 12.5" version with Full HD resolution is unter development.
We will gladly advise you on a visualization solution for your project and are looking forward to seeing you.
EuroCIS in Düsseldorf 19.02. - 21.02.2019 Hall 10 Booth D05
For the first time this year, Distec will be exhibiting at EuroCIS in Düsseldorf, the leading trade fair for retail technology in Europe, where more than 400 exhibitors from 37 countries are presenting the latest IT solutions and innovations specifically tailored to the retail sector. Our highlights at EuroCIS are input and touch systems for information terminals, kiosk applications, POS advertising or process monitoring:
- movable multi-touch table with integrated 3M PCAP-Touch (cooperation with the innovative multi-technology company 3M)
- Operation terminals with wall mount adjustable in height and tiltable (desk operation)
- POS-Line High Bright Displays with 2500 cd/m² for bright environments
- 37" Bar Type Monitor: large diagonal at low height for special panoramic views
Integrated Systems Europe in Amsterdam 05.02. - 08.02.2019 Booth 10-N180
As a reliable partner for digital signage system integrators Distec will be presenting its wide product range of innovative system solutions for TFT displays at ISE 2019 - the best-attended professional AV and systems integration trade show in the world, taking place February 5-8 at the Amsterdam RAI. At stand N180 – in hall 10 we will focus on customized hardware solutions for TFT displays for industrial, business and retailing applications.
Distec presents its latest products at ISE 2019:
- One highlight will be our new large-format monitor „Brilan 4k 75". With a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels and 700 cd/m² brightness the robust Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K TFT monitor is a suitable digital signage solution to ensure successful POS-marketing activities.
- In order to meet increasing requirements on innovative touchscreen systems Distec is cooperating with the science-based multinational conglomerate corporation 3M. We will present monitors sized 43", 55" and 65" with integrated 3M multi (PCAP) touch as first successful results of this technical cooperation.
- In the field of customer specific solutions Distec will be exhibiting user terminals including a wall mount which is adjustable in height with a tilting mechanism and special monitors with all cable connections at the top of the monitor, optimized for suspended mounting from the ceiling.
- Modular designed POS-Line series
- Our IoT series montiors (POS-Line) driven by Raspberry® PI (CM3) are suitable for cost-efficient retail 4.0 applications
- High brightness TFT-displays are equipped with a powerful LED backlight (2.500 cd/m²) to ensure perfect readability with optimal contrast and color despite challenging sunlight or high ambient light levels
- Fireload and smoke optimised (BLO) monitors are increasingly applied as information and guidance systems in critical areas with strict fire safety requirements
- Our narrow bezel monitors aer ideal for small and cost-efficient video walls: They are colour calibrated and their grid layout allows a 2x2 configuration with a 4k maximum input resolution signal which is splitted into Full HD resolution for each display.
- Moreover Distec will present a 37" bar type TFT display. Special feature: The unusual format (very wide but small height) enables panoramic views for your content.
sps ipc drives in Nuremberg 27.11. - 29.11.2018 Hall 8 Booth 228
At the SPS IPC Drives 2018 in Nuremberg, leading European trade show for electrical automation, we present our latest monitor in ultra-high definition and further highlights from November 27 to 29, 2018 at booth 228 in Hall 8.
The robust 75” UHD monitor features a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels and a brightness of 700 cd/m²." All this makes the new UHD Brilan monitor an excellent choice for industrial use in information displays, as a control monitor in prepress and for digital signage", explained Axel Schäfer, Head of Division Monitor Solutions at Distec GmbH.
PC box passively cooled
The new passively cooled PC box for POS-line monitors available in sizes 32 to 65 inches is based on the seventh generation of Intel i5 (Kaby Lake, 14nm, i5-7300U) with a TDP of 15W. The integrated, passive cooling and the use of an SSD enable you to operate the monitor system under full load even at high ambient temperatures. The system is designed for 24/7 continuous operation. The flat PC box has no rotating parts and is extremely service-friendly, as it can be removed from the monitor. It can also be configured independently of the monitor and impresses with its low power consumption. For the PC Distec guarantees an availability of at least five years.
Xtra-Line 27" in an elegant design with glass front
Another highlight is the Xtra-Line 27" monitor with touch display and elegant glass front. The Xtra-Line brand includes monitors with special features and designs. Thus, this elegant monitor has a rugged metal housing, VGA, HDMI and DP Interface, a very small overall depth and is particularly suitable for confined spaces. The applications include machine monitors and digital signage.
Custom monitor for EOS 3D printing system
For its industrial 3D printing systems, EOS, the global technology and quality leader in additive metal and plastic component manufacturing, had developed a custom 21.5-inch monitor with plastic housing, PCAP-Touch and FHD resolution by Distec. The high-end HMI impresses with a great user experience design. "The design freedom enables seamless integration into EOS machines," added Axel Schäfer. "We have tailored the assembly and data interfaces to the EOS systems." Other special features include the integrated control buttons, the durable housing and the easy-to-clean glass front.