emteria ensures seamless operation of Android 13 on the POS-IQ-PRO panel PCs, unlocking its full potential in terms of app compatibility and user-friendliness. Benefit from the high computing power of the x86 architecture and at the same time from the regular updates as well as the customization and remote management options of Android 13.
Additional advantages of this modern Android version include:
- Customizable branding and personalized boot animations
- CI/CD pipelines automate the creation of updated Android versions, distributing operating system and app changes via Over-The-Air (OTA) updates.
- Advanced features such as kiosk mode, remote device access (MDM), app management, and screen mirroring
- Extended long-term support and regular security updates to ensure the security and reliability of Android devices.
The POS-IQ-PRO Panel PC monitors, equipped with powerful Intel® Pentium® N4200 processors, were specifically designed for use in machine control systems, HMIs, and medical technology. Available in sizes ranging from 10.1 to 15.6 inches, these monitors feature a 10-finger PCAP touchscreen for easy operation and a slim, robust stainless steel housing with IP65 front protection against dust and water.
Additional benefits of the POS-IQ-PRO series include:
- Passive cooling, allowing for full system operation even at high ambient temperatures
- VESA mounting holes for use with a swivel arm or monitor stand
- Optional wall mounting frame for integration into concrete, wood, or drywall constructions
Emteria also provides support for our POS-RP-PRO series, featuring an integrated Raspberry Pi ARM processor.
Feel free to contact us for further assistance – we are here to help!