In medical and industrial applications, TFT displays respectively intelligent displays have become indispensable. They simplify operation and visually enhance each device. However, a clear and modern user interface is very important. With the ArtistaGUI-II you can achieve this goal easily and quickly:
- Move objects directly
- Edit measured values in online mode
- Automatically change important parameters
- Show and hide controls
- Combine, rotate or zoom objects
- Generate appealing and smoothly running animations
Create applications, user interfaces or screen layouts with TARA Embedded Wizard or Qt 5.x either yourself or book as a service through us.
- Based on Raspberry Pi (4 Core, 1.2GHz, 4GB eMMC)
- wide operating temperture range of -20 to +70°C for outdoor applications
- Communication via RS-232 or I²C interface (RS-485 on a project basis)
- With 4GB eMMC for local storage of images, text strings, fonts, macros and videos you are equipped for any demands.
- Expandable by SD card
- Upload of new content via Ethernet (WiFi) or RJ45 cabling
- Full graphics and video capability up to 1920x1200 (5" to 65"); therefore also Chinese and Japanese characters can be displayed
- PCAP touch connected directly via I²C or USB
- Connection of digital inputs and outputs, analog / digital sensors, encoders, audio, relays via GPIO, I²C or USB
- Sound: analog output or IIS
- Full functional range with TARA Embedded Wizard
- Support of Qt 5.x on request
The Embedded Wizard is TARA Systems' easy-to-use and cost-effective embedded GUI software that enables you to create platform-independent, high-performance graphical user interfaces (GUI) even for resource-constrained microcontrollers. There are several sophisticated graphic objects available, which can be adapted to your individual needs. With the editor, you can effortlessly create screen pages using drag-and-drop operation. The properties of the individual objects can be edited at any time and actions (for example for touch buttons) can easily be created.
Qt 5.x is a GUI toolkit for the cross-platform development of graphical user interfaces and programs. In addition, Qt offers extensive internationalization capabilities as well as database capabilities and XML support
Our software partner TARA Systems is a technology-oriented German software company with reliable solutions for the development of graphical user interfaces. With more than 25 years of experience in this field, TARA offers innovative high quality products. TARA Systems has launched Embedded Wizard, the fourth generation of GUI development tools that enable customers to stand out from the competition and appeal to the users. More than 100 million devices worldwide use GUIs that have been created with Embedded Wizard.