Does your screen really work or do you only see a frozen image?
Is your content displayed even though you can't visually check your screen?
In distributed systems, these important questions cannot be answered without an on-site inspection. A normal controller system, whether PC, IPC or converter card cannot determine via the data and backlight cable whether the screen is really active or frozen and whether the backlight is still working. From fall 2021 our Frozen Screen / Remote Diagnostic Interface IF444 offers the solution for this problem:
- Usable in systems with PC/SBC or with e.g. HDMI/DP/VGA converter cards of the Prisma series
- Alarm message via digital - as well as visual signal (if desired also acoustically)
- function under WIN and Linux
- Sensor for sticking on a corner of the active display area
- Mechanical integration possible on your own or as a service in our production
This cost effective system guarantees safety and machine availability time as well as 7/24 operation time (e.g. for infotainment)