Based on our own base board solution with Raspberry Pi Compute Modul 3 (CM3), we have developed the full HD capable network player VideoPoster-IV. MPEG media files are played back from an SD card. Videos are transferred via USB or Ethernet.
Important advantages of our VideoPoster-IV:
- Based on Artista-IoT platform
- Easy integration into the WIN- and Linux-World
- Function compatible to VideoPoster-III
- VideoPoster-IV standard kit available
- Top -20 to +80°C
- Power consumption approx. 3W
- 3GB internal memory
- One serial and 3 USB interfaces
- Auto-start at power on
- Motion detector, pushbutton, etc.connectivity via the ArtistaIO board
- Update with Push- (ACC) or Pull-Technology (ftp server access)
- WLAN capable
- Mixed playlists consisting of still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, etc.) and videos
- Playlists and videos in landscape- and portrait mode
- Quick implementation of customized solutions on a project basis
- Long term availablility of min. 6 years
ArtistaIO boardArtistaIO board for external control of VideoPoster-IV with buttons e.g. to choose different content (image, slide show, video)
Raspberry Pi Wi-Fi USB Adapter
As soon as the adapter is plugged into the USB port, the media player can easily be connected to Wi-Fi via the web interface.
For a quick and easy integration of our VideoPoster-IV we have developed specially adapted software:
- Artista Control Center (ACC): cost-free, network-compatible content software for an easy operation of VideoPoster-IV
- HTTP Control Demo: software for easy integration in existing content management systems (CMS).
- Artista Device Finder (ADF):for a quick configuration of VideoPoster-IV
For further details on these software please contact us or visit our download page.
Customizing of the hardware as well as the firmware is possible.
Please contact us.
VideoPoster-IV network players are only available in connection with a TFT display since control cards and controller boards for TFT displays must be adjusted or configured to the TFT display.
We also supply the VideoPoster-IV as a monitor solution, please visit our POS-Line monitor pages.