Our PrismaMEDIA-II is a high-performance converter board with Full HD (1920x1200) / 1080p support for single and dual LVDS 18/24 Bit TFT displays. The following input interfaces are available:
- Display Port (DP)
- 2 x 1.4 HDMI (HDCP) or 2 x DVI
- RGB analog (VGA); optional Sync on Green (SOG)
- Component Video/YPbPr
- S-Video (optional: up to 4x)
- CVBS (optional: up to 8x)
Please click here for a PrismaMEDIA-II Video Tutorial of our US branch Apollo Displays Technology.
- User defined configuration of each input interface
- Powerful Picture-in-picture (PIP) and Picture-and-Picture (PAP) functionalities
- Remote control via DDC (VESA, DVI)
- Analog RGB Sync On Green Capable (15.75 to 68KHz Legacy Timings) for CRT replacement
- RS170 and RS343 Video Input Option (15.75 to 68KHz Legacy Timings) for CRT replacement
- OSD via 6-button
- PSU function: If the Prisma does not receive a signal for a certain period of time, it switches to sleep mode and sends a signal to the power supply which also switches to sleep mode; this saves energy and costs.
- Serial interface for remote OSD functionality (full command set as OSD menu)
- Resolution up to 1900x1200 (progressive and interlaced)
- DDC/CI functions
- Ambient Light Sensor for automatic brightness control (I²C)
- Temperature sensor for monitoring the internal temperature (I²C)
- Infrared remote control
- OSD menu in all languages/character sets: Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Cyrillic, Turkish etc.
- Elektronic lense (selected "window" zoomed on output Resolution)
- OSD menu slider in any custom design