The compact and very competitive priced ARM platforms with Android OS are getting more and more popular and wide spread. However it is difficult to realize a stable and secure ARM based TFT display application. At the moment we offer two different solutions on a project Basis. Besides Raspberry®Pi they can also handle BeagleBone Black, BeagleCore BCM1.STR, BeagleCore BCM1.ETR, BeagleCore BCS1.STR, ODROID-XU4 or Banana Pro to some extent. Please contact us.
We are also experienced in Android HID touch driver integration.
This kit solution consists of the following components:
- Innolux 7″ TFT display G070Y2-L01 (resolution 800x480)
- PrismaMINI compact TFT controller board (Order no. PA-03-100)
- all required connection and power cables
- HDMI Gender
Also available for the following TFT displays
- Ampire: AM1280800P2TZQW-00H, AM-1280800P3TZQW-00H &
- AUO: G084SN05V9 & G101EVN01.0
- Innolux: G070Y2-L01, G104X1-L03, G104X1-L04 & G121I1-L01
- LG: LB121S03-TL04
- Tianma: NLB150XG01L-01
- Mitsubishi: AA050MG03
- Sharp: LQ150X1LG71
- SGD: GKTV57NNBG1E0
Kits with TFT displays in other sizes are under preparation.
- Due to Artista-IoT’s full compatibility to standard Raspberry Pi, countless projects, freely available from the community, can be used for industrial applications immediately without additional development efforts.
- The Artista-IoT expands the Raspberry Pi CM3(+) with ruggedized interfaces typical for the industry (USB, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit, RS 232, Real Time Clock).
- Reliable on board power supplies ensure proper operation even under demanding conditions and remain stable across the entire temperature range.
- Displays can be controlled directly via LVDS due to an integrated scaler making additional HDMI cables obsolete and providing enormous EMI benefits. The LVDS interface is specifically designed for industrial use and is hardened accordingly. Spread Spectrum can be activated and the LVDS driver current can be adapted. All LVDS cables are equipped with ferrites underlining the Artista IoT’s professional character.
- Due to an additional HDMI input, image signals can be fed from an external source and you can switch between the external source and Raspberry Pi. Various trigger options help to display the appropriate image in each case.
- MicroSD card slot is included for extended memory up to your requirements. All typical I/Os for Raspberry Pi are available.
- Additional sensors (e.g. ambient light sensor) can be connected and controlled by the scaler, preventing the Raspberry Pi from losing any computing power.
- Customers who have started their development with a standard Raspberry Pi can quickly and easily switch from a prototype to an approved serial product. This reduces time to market considerably. Distec provides a perfect design in support.
- The Artista-IoT meets current industrial standards and even withstands demanding and rough industrial environmental conditions.
- Fanless cooling solutions allow for full performance 24/7 up to the maximum operating temperature. No throttling due to excessively high core temperatures.
This kit solution with our PrismaMEDIA-eco TFT Controller board is available for nearly all TFT displays of our line card from 5.7″ to 75″ and consists of the following components:
- TFT display
- PrismaMEDIA-eco TFT controller board
- all required connector and power cables
- HDMI Gender
Please contact us with your project data, we are ready to help you.