We are experts for TFT display system solutions. That is why we offer a wide range of services to provide the perfect product for your application. Please contact us. We are happy to help!
We supply TFT displays as a solution with customized bezels or housings made of plastic or metal. We either construct a finished unit according to the requirements of the device or we produce according to the customer's design specifications. We procure all necessary components, from the front glass with touch through the display to the metal frame and the required adhesives and sealing tapes.
Our project management supports you in all phases of your project!
Our production devision manufactures and assembles for you from the component to the complete device, from the prototype to the series production. If necessary, we integrate appropriate software and test the finished devices. After the design release, we produce and deliver the first samples and consider any change requests for the pilot series. When all requirements are met, we start series production.
We also handle various tests and certifications for your end device, such as CE certifications.
In order to protect the sensitive devices during shipping, we procure customized, ESD-safe packaging.
With us you get everything from a single source.
Optical Bonding / VacuAssembly / Laminating / Free air exclusion Bonding
Based on our modern VacuBond® Optical Bonding process with zero optical defect production we offer you the following services:
- Optical bonding: robust connection of TFT displays with touchscreens and / or protective glass to reduce reflections and prevent condensation or contamination
- VacuAssembly: Connection of TFT displays without sturdy frame offering space for tape bonding or of pure TFT cells with touch screen or protective glass
- Laminating: bonding of touch and protective glass or several glasses with VacuBond® at room temperature
- Free air exclusion bonding: for the elimination of free air spaces in TFT displays, which are to be used in explosion-proof areas
Software and Firmware
Your product should provide custom features that can only be implemented through a software or firmware customization? We support you gladly and program
- custom firmware for our graphics cards
- Linux and application software for ARM platforms
- Linux and Windows drivers
- Touch customizations for Goodix, Ilitek and EETI
- other applications
Please contact us!
We can measure TFT displays in the darkroom with our spectroradiometer Spectraval 1511 in the visible wavelength range from 380 to 780nm. Thus we can precisely determine luminescence, color coordinates, color temperature values and color rendering index of displays and then adjust them to a uniform color temperature and color rendering with our Prisma TFT controllers .
In this way, TFT displays for medical applications can be precisely calibrated to the requirements of the application. When several displays are operated side by side, e.g. in video wall applications, all displays are optimally matched to create a uniform overall impression.
Tempering & Temperature Tests
Long-term programs and complex test series over several days are also possible.
The heat treatment detects possible weak points on the products due to simulated heavy loads and thus helps to prevent breakdowns in the field.
With our new temperature test chamber Memmert TTC256 we can carry out examinations, tests and approvals from -42°C to 190°C for you. We are happy to check your product according to your temperature requirements.